Friendly Locals And Genuine Balinese Coffee
Most of Bali’s coffee was growth by small local farmers organized in Subak Abians. Subaks is an organization where farmers within the same trade join forces and cooperate about the technical, social and religious aspects related to farming. The Subaks operate after the Balinese Tri Hita Karana philosophy that focuses on keeping harmony and balance between humans and God, human to human and between human beings and the environment. A concept that fits well with familiar terms like fair trade and organic production, but was common practice in Bali a long time before that was informed
Coffee on the Brain Experience
Walk the meandering path beneath the shade of coffee trees and learn about Arabica and Robusta coffee, our Coffee history, our estate – grown coffee and Our coffee roasting until brewing. After the tour, you can relax on our Bale and we serve old fashioned Bali coffee brewed with water from the kettle enjoyed at home overlooking the rice fields; coffee time is a favorite time of the day.
“Nyeduh Kopi” all of our guests receive a warm greeting and a delicious hot cup of village coffee
- 10:30 : Arrival at Balinese compound and Introduction Balinese Culture
- 11:00 : Break time (coffee, tea, or water and Balinese cake)
- 11:15 : Start the Coffee on the Brain Experience program
- 13:00 : Balinese lunch
- 14.00 : End of the above program
Arrival time 11.00 – finish 14.00
- Chance to make extra coffee bean with your own hands
- Unique souvenir you can use & share with friends back home
- Explanation architecture of Balinese house (Balinese House Compound)
- Introduction to daily Life : offering, herbal medicine “Boreh”making
- Write Balinese scrip on Lontar leaf
- Balinese Calendar
- Guided roasting coffee-making tour
- Coffee on the Brain Experience
- Healthy welcome drink
- Coffee break ; coffee or tea or water with Balinese cake
- Balinese Authentic food
- Live commentary provided in English or German
Note: Package with transport is IDR 741.000 / person
Know Before You Book
- Children aged under 5 is complimentary and under 10 years pay 50% from adult rate
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Maximum group size is 10 people.
- Hotel pick-up is available from : Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Tanah Lot and Ubud, out side area additional charge Rp. 200.000/ car
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel foyer 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.