Experience the life of the villagers through the rice cultivation and process of rice tea-making, cake and other variety rice processes.
When you arrive, head inside and meet your host, to explanation of Balinese compound, daily life activities such as Balinese offering , Making “Boreh” herbal medicine, Balinese Scrip and write your name on Lontar leaf as unique necklace Desa Bali gift .
Our guide to introduce to paddy planting until harvest and find out peeled rice into rice and continued roasted rice for rice red tea, cake cake and other variety rice processes.
Could you choose one of Balinese activities as follows:
- 10:30 : Arrival at Balinese compound and Introduction Balinese Culture
- 11:00 : Break time (coffee, tea, or water and Balinese cake)
- 11:15 : Start the process of rice tea-making program
- 13:00 : Balinese lunch
- 14.00 : End of the above program
Arrival time 11.00 – finish 14.00
- Chance to make extra paddy with your own hands
- Unique souvenir you can use & share with friends back home
- Explanation architecture of Balinese house (Balinese House Compound)
- Introduction to daily Life : offering, herbal medicine “Boreh”making
- Write Balinese scrip on Lontar leaf
- Balinese Calendar
- Guided Paddy process -making tour
- Red Tea Making Program
- Healthy welcome drink
- Coffee break ; coffee or tea or water with Balinese cake
- Balinese Authentic food
- Live commentary provided in English or German
Note: Package with transport is IDR 741.000 / person
Know Before You Book
- Children aged under 5 is complimentary and under 10 years pay 50% from adult rate
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Maximum group size is 10 people.
- Hotel pick-up is available from : Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Tanah Lot and Ubud, out side area additional charge Rp. 200.000/ car
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel foyer 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.